|Monday, 6/12||Parent Group Meeting – 930 – 1030
Cell Phones/Hats Feedback Mtg – after school in Room 33
Union HS Graduation
|Tuesday, 6/13||Coaches – Clean/Dump Old Storage – after school
|Wednesday, 6/14||Yearbooks go on sale|
|Thursday, 6/15||BAT Meeting @ 7:25 — Room 37
8th Grade Farewell Party – 12:00 – 4:00
|Friday, 6/16||Frontier Gear!|
Checkout procedures were delivered to mailboxes on Friday. Please remember that secretaries will not begin the checkout process until 6/19.
- June 20th is the last regular teacher workday. We will be here to work with the checkout process until 2:00pm. If you are unable to check out on June 20th, please see Griffin. All check-outs must be completed by Wednesday, June 21st @ 3:00pm
- Box personal gear and take it home or lock it up. We will not be responsible for your personal belongings. Don’t forget to take your plants home with you.
- Be sure to take a very accurate inventory of what is in your room.
- Use initial sheet for your final check-out clearance.
- Unplug your refrigerators and microwaves.
8th Grade Farewell
Now that most of our permission slips are in, I would like to talk about the schedule & details for our 8th Grade Party on Thursday, June 15th:
- Core 1 – 8:00 – 9:17
- Core 2 – 9:22 – 10:39
- Core 3 – 10:44 – 12:00
- Lunch – 12:05 – 12:35
- Festivities – 12:35 – 4:10 (kids can go home at 2:42 if they want)
- Departure – 4:10 – 4:30 students will depart the event area and board the activity bus/picked up by parents
- Student Supervision: So far, we have about 50 students who are not attending. I need two volunteers to house non-attendees in their classroom from 12:35 – 2:42.
- Event Supervision: For the rest of us, we will rely on your supervision during the event. I will attach a map that shows areas where we need supervision. We will need all of your help on this; however, you can also use this as an opportunity to interact with our 8th graders and have some fun!
- We will flag off areas where we do not students entering/exiting — you will see this on the map.
- Lunch time will be a BBQ hosted by Chartwells. We will have access to inside the lunchroom and out in the courtyard. We will have a system for students to purchase lunch (using their lunch code). Let students know that they do need to purchase lunch as they would during regular lunch. They can bring a lunch if they’d like.
- There will be bracelets for students to wear for admission into the event, but they also help us determine who has filled out waivers to participate in Bubble Soccer. Kim will be working to get students their bracelets during lunch time.
- Once lunch is over and we start admitting students, we will also navigate non-attending students to the two classrooms that are volunteered. We will connect with teachers on this ahead of time so you know who you go with.
- If students have backpacks, we will have them check their backpacks in as they enter so they are secure and out of the way.
- Supervision will be important. We will work to flag off areas and keep everything contained. Students will not be permitted to leave/re-enter.