|Monday, 1/22||SBAC Scheduling Meeting – after school in Media Center|
|Tuesday, 1/23||7th Grade Boys Basketball @ FMS vs Skyridge – 3:30|
|Wednesday, 1/24||Frontier Drama Dept. presents A Crimson House Mystery – 6:30 in Student Center|
|Thursday, 1/25||BAT Meeting @ 7:15 — Room 37
8th Grade Boys Basketball @ FMS vs. Shahala – 3:30
Frontier Drama Dept. presents A Crimson House Mystery – 6:30 in Student Center
|Friday, 1/26||College Gear!|
SBAC Scheduling Meeting
If you are interested in providing input for this year’s Smarter Balanced Assessment and 8th grade NGSS Assessment, please join Marshall in room 37 after school from 2:35-3:00 today – Monday, January 22nd.
Here are some questions that are being considered:
- Should we begin testing earlier and spread out the time spent testing to reduce test stress?
- Should we keep a similar schedule to last year?
- Should we delay the start till mid-May and complete testing June 8?
- Other questions/ideas?
Frontier production of A Crimson House Mystery – Wednesday 1/24 & Thursday 1/25!
Please come out and support our annual Frontier drama department production. This year, the drama troupe will present A Crimson House
Mystery. On both nights, the show will run from 630 to 730 in the Media Center. We hope to see you there!
Heads Up! Grading Window Forthcoming!
Term 3 grading window opens Friday, January 26th at 8:00 am and closes on Friday, February 6th at 8:00 am. Progress reports will be sent home with the students on Friday, February 9th.
Thanks ~ Suzanne
Follow-Up –> Please Complete These Forms
This is a final reminder from me regarding last week’s early release! Please complete these two items:
- If you have not completed the early release PD exit ticket – answering questions related to your Personalized Learning Plan, please click here and complete the exit ticket. This info will be used when we try to formulate groups for our PLP shakeout with Shahala next month.
- Additionally, please click here to access the Padlet created by the building leadership ILT – this Padlet contains resources and a quick Google form to list the names of two students who you would like to better connect with. The Padlet contains information about the type of student we are looking for.
Notable Upcoming Dates
- Monday, 1/29 – Non work-day
- Tuesday, 1/30 – Knowledge Bowl begins
- Wednesday, 1/31 – 8th grade Science Symposium – 5:30 – 6:30
- Wednesday, 2/7 – ILT Workgroups
- Friday, 2/9 – Forecasting Begins
- Wednesday, 2/14 – Early Release
- Friday, 2/16 – No School (unless snow make-up day)
- Monday, 2/19 – No School – Presidents Day
- Thursday, 2/22 & Friday, 2/23 – Parent Teacher Conferences (CITR on Thursday 2/22)