|Monday, 10/16||Volleyball/Wrestling Begins|
|Tuesday, 10/17||Early Release – Parent Conferences 12:00 – 3:00|
|Wednesday, 10/18||Early Release – PD|
|Thursday, 10/19||BAT Meeting @ 7:15 — Room 37
Early Release – Parent Conferences 12:00 – 3:00
Conferences in the Round – 5:00 – 7:00 in Student Center
|Friday, 10/20||Frontier Gear
Early Release – Parent Conferences
As a reminder, parent conferences are this week. This is our opportunity to meet with students/families that are struggling. It’s also a great way to connect with our families.
When and Where:
- Tuesday, October 17th from 12:30 – 3:00 (centralized locations: 6th grade teachers – rooms 1, 2, 3, 7th grade teachers – rooms 10, 11, 12, 8th grade teachers – media center)
- Thursday, October 19th from 12:30 – 3:00 (centralized locations are the same)
- Conferences in the Round – Thursday, October 19th from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM in the large gymnasium
Who to conference with:
- Any student not succeeding in your class
- Poor behavior
- Low grades (D/F)
- Students you are concerned about in general
As in the past, we will use our Google Spreadsheet to schedule and track our conferences. The spreadsheet can be located here.
October is National Bully Prevention month this video has a great message. (There’s actually several produced under the name “bystander revolution”) We talk to the kids about being bystanders but I think it’s really hard to speak up. Here is a little encouragement. Share with your students if you feel it is appropriate.